How Nissan expresses Nissan Intelligent Mobility at CES 2018 includes:
- The U.S. debut of the IMx Concept Vehicle, which was revealed at this past Tokyo Motor Show
- Showcases that include the new Nissan LEAF, which has been recreated for the 2018 model year, featuring technologies such as e-Pedal, and ProPILOT Assist, Nissan's next step in paving the way for fully-autonomous driving. Additional booth features will include the 2018 Rogue, Nissan's best-selling crossover utility vehicle, now with ProPILOT Assist, and compelling and informative presentations
- A very interesting future technology regarding vehicle control…which may cause a lot of thinking…
Executives in attendance at the show will include:
- José Muñoz, Chief Performance Officer, Nissan Motor Co. Ltd and Chairman, Nissan North America, Inc.
- Daniele Schillaci, Executive Vice President Global Marketing and Sales, Zero Emission Vehicle and Battery Business Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
- Alfonso Albaisa - Senior Vice President, Global Design, Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
- Dr. Melissa Cefkin – principal scientist and design anthropologist, Nissan Research Center, Silicon Valley
For the full original article Click Here